Doodle is the leading enterprise scheduling technology helping the world's largest brands instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI and chatbots, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 30 million monthly active users.
Now's your chance to join 80+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade and Berlin.
What's Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- It's the kind of family-oriented culture you'd write about in a letter to your mother.
- Our Doodlers are all rockstars in their own rights and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters. No, we really mean it - every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our flexible working policies (i.e. remote work).
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we're committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don't hesitate to apply!
We're hiring our first UX writer!Berlin, Germany 3 weeks ago