At Tallwave, we believe experience is everything. We're a customer experience design company located in Scottsdale, Arizona. We partner with change agents within the world's most ambitious companies to create exceptional customer experiences. We aspire to never fit the mold. We encourage divergent thinking and thrive bringing out-of-this-world ideas to life.
The culture and perks of being a Tallwaver:
- We embrace a maverick attitude. We're willing to challenge convention and think beyond the ask.
- We are committed to relentless pursuit. We're curious with a focus on personal growth.
- We value selfless teamwork, demonstrating strong leadership qualities with a knack for collaboration.
- We are thoughtfully rigorous, have a strong work ethic, and have strong attention to the details.
- An environment that fosters empathy and compassion for each other and our clients.
- A diverse (and competitive, and hilarious, and sometimes a little crazy) group of coworkers. You know, the kind you actually want to grab a drink with after work.
- Career growth and opportunity. We grow leaders here.
- We recognize the contributions of individuals and teams throughout Tallwave and we stop to celebrate through Happy hours, on-the-fly high fives, core-values-based awards during our All Hands Meetings, and Tallwave anniversary awards, to name a few.
- Catered "Lunch & Discuss" sessions, and formal training sessions focused on continuous learning and growth as a team.
- We offer comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) plans.
- We provide employer-paid short-term disability and long-term disability plans and life insurance.
- We're more concerned about how we work than where we work. We offer remote work and office hours flexibility as needed.
- We trust our team -- we have a generous PTO policy. Seriously, did you read about it yet? It's kind of amazing!
- We are surrounded by badass talent and clients -- our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Wired, Product Hunt, and more.
- We qualified for inclusion in the 2020 INC Best Workplaces List.
- We qualified for inclusion in the 2020 Phoenix Business Journal Best Places to Work List.
Tallwave is in need of an experienced UX/UI Product Designer (mid-level) who is a confident, creative, and proven collaborator who believes flexibility, adaptability, and creativity are key to success.Scottsdale, AZ, USA; Phoenix Metro, AZ, USA; Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, USA 4 weeks ago
Are you obsessed with improving digital product experiences? Can you take a digital product idea and know exactly how to improve it for aesthetic appeal and user experience? Are you a relentless cheerleader for the user?Scottsdale, AZ, USA; Phoenix Metro, AZ, USA; Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, USA 4 weeks ago