Bupa ⟩ UX / UI Designer
Reporting into the Digital Customer Experience Research Manager, you will be primarily focused on delivery initiatives across one or more squads and play a key role in helping bring to life the product vision for our customers, working collaboratively with our Product Management and Development teams.
· Work with existing HCD and Agile methodologies and inject your own practices where appropriate to deliver customer insights through research.
· Translate customer and business insights into memorable digital experiences.
· Balancing the needs of the customer with the overall Bupa brand, strategy, and business needs of the organisation.
· The creation of engaging, innovative, and measurable experiences (through sketches, wireframes, user flows, prototypes, UI design, and other design artefacts).
· Razor sharp focus on customer needs and customer satisfaction by setting (and monitoring) high standards for quality and quantity. You consistently smash project goals.
· Thinking creatively for 'out-of-the-box' solutions as you thrive on challenges requiring innovative solutions and enjoy being an ambassador for change.
· Validate design using a variety of techniques, from guerrilla testing through to formal usability testing.
· A clear understanding of both the latest UX / CX principles and how to apply them, all while standard HCD methodologies to underpin your approach.
· Ideally have experience from another large organisation, working within an agile environment with multiple delivery teams.
· First-rate knowledge of typical online patterns, interaction paradigms and core online experiences.
· A strong portfolio of digital design work that demonstrates your process, with a focus on web and app design (demonstrating knowledge of web technologies, typical online patterns, interaction paradigms and core online experiences).
· Practical familiarity with digital design principles and standards, with clear judgment/rationale for design direction (including responsive design). Must have multi-format, multi-screen awareness.
· Ideally experience from a Design agency.
· Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity in the role and you're able to shift focus when needed.
· Significant exposure to working and collaborating with delivery teams and translating design and interaction requirements to front-end developers.
· Excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate and formally present creative concepts and rationale to other team members and business stakeholders.
· Exceptional typesetting, design and layout skills and you're naturally research-minded, applying customer insights and empathy into your rationale for design decisions.
The Bupa Digital team are a cross-functional design and delivery capability. We are product-led and agile run, focusing on customer centricity and technical flexibility. We develop digital solutions that help support Bupa's commitment of helping our customers live longer, healthier, happier lives. We are a fun, inclusive, supportive and flexible team. We combine human-centred design with agile and lean methodologies to be rapid and effective in everything we do.
Why join us?
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and being involved with our communities.
Bupa has everything - growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your well-being, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Find the purpose in your career!