BedBath&Beyond ⟩ Sr. UX Designer
Bed Bath & Beyond is actively seeking a Senior UX Designer to join our User Experience Team. The role will sit in our Union, NJ headquarters (remote not available).
The User Experience Team is in charge of designing great customer experiences across our digital channels for both Bed Bath & Beyond and buybuy BABY.
As a Senior UX Designer, you'll be responsible for leading design of new site features, experiences and A/B tests. You'll work with other designers to deliver great products to our customers.
- Core Responsibilities:
- Lead design projects from concept to launch
- Advocate for the customer and follow user-centered design principles
- Rapidly iterate though design solutions
- Create flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and detailed visual design
- Clearly communicate designs through prototypes, documentation and presentations
- Conduct user research and usability testing
- Support and validate your work through analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Mentor younger designers and foster a culture of innovation
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with product managers, developers, and designers
- Work with and maintain our Design Language System
- Stay current with trends in UX, design and ecommerce
- At least 5+ years of UX/Visual design experience
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating conceptual, UX and visual design
- Ability to distill complex problems to elegant solutions
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch and the Adobe Suite
- Proficiency in prototyping with tools such as InVision, Axure, Flinto, FramerJS