Ample Organics ⟩ Product Design Manager
As a Manager of Product Design, you'll lead large, complex initiatives and act as the champion for user needs across multiple product lines. Our ideal candidate is confident with managing team priorities and resources to meet objectives, drive results, and maintain work-life balance.
You will coach and develop a talented team of designers in order to:
- Drive strategic CX and UX work, such as journey mapping and opportunity definition
- Design and lead cross-disciplinary workshops and client co-creation sessions
- Create and manage the Ample Organics design system
- Develop UX success metrics and KPIs in collaboration with clients and the Support team
- Facilitate research and translate data into business insights and opportunities to improve our user experience
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
Our ideal candidate has 6+ years in the industry as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer, or Information Architect and also has 2+ years' experience leading and growing a UX Design team - however, who you are and what you're capable of are what matter the most. You bring:
- Strong experience leveraging client metrics, qualitative and quantitative data to make strategic decisions and properly scope design tasks
- Proven experience working with and leading teams in an Agile design and development environment
- Proficiency with modern design software - i.e., Sketch, Abstract, and Invision
- Experience working on web-based and mobile products
You also have:
- Unfailing optimism combined with steady pragmatism
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders around the best practices and value of human user-centred design principles
- Desire to lead the entire UCD process using methods like sketching, storyboarding, diagramming, wire-framing, prototyping, and usability testing
You don't need to have experience in supply chain and/or ERP software - but if you do, we'll put that experience to good use!
About Ample Organics
It's an exciting time in the cannabis industry, and Ample Organics is at the heart of the action.
We're on a mission to build the infrastructure for the global cannabis industry.