Lokion ⟩ UX Designer
- Conduct user research, stakeholder interviews, workshops, design sprints, and other information-gathering activities to gain insight into our clients’ complex business needs, as well as the needs and expectations of their end users.
- Translate those insights into personas, customer journey maps, wireframes / prototypes, and related deliverables that clearly identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Collaborate with project team members to get feedback and buy-in on your solutions and further refine them in an Agile environment.
- Take a user-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience with a solid portfolio of successful UX projects for clients or employers.
- One or more years of experience with standard UX software such as Axure, Sketch, InVision, and UXPin.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Superb communication, time management, and process management skills.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of design thinking, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Experience working in Agile teams, in close collaboration and communication with team members and other stakeholders.
- Eagerness to keep up with the latest trends and technologies in UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Willingness to travel for onsite work with clients.
Since 2000, Lokion has helped companies deliver more compelling, engaging, and intuitive experiences for their customers. We know technology has to work for real people to deliver real results. That’s why we work with our clients to help them understand their users, discover what they really need, and bring outstanding solutions to life.
A full-service interactive firm headquartered in downtown Memphis, we specialize in commerce, application development, software platform implementation, user experience strategy, and agile coaching.