AQUENT ⟩ Integrated Visual/UX Designer
Design creative for our client's loyalty program, in close collaboration with Loyalty Marketing team. Design email creative for regular communication with program participants along with acquisition, retention and win-back campaigns. Create visuals for marketing campaigns that reflect brand guidelines and elevate design aesthetic. Apply brand guidelines to new marketing initiatives and product features. Manage and maintain image library. Quickly iterate or pivot creative concepts to meet various business and customer needs.
• Design and develop email creative for new Reward emails, including, but not limited to: journey based trigger emails, one-off email sends (i.e. campaign specific, seasonal), monthly statement emails, while maintaining the company's Rewards aesthetic.
• Design email creative mock-ups for merchant approval.
• Design email updates and optimizations to existing Rewards email communications.
• Conceptualize and collaborate efficiently with Rewards Email Marketing Manager to introduce new and innovative designs to the Rewards emails.
• Prepare creative files to be used for email development.
• Our ideal candidate has experience designing for email or other digital media and understands email best practices.
• Ability to manage several projects and priorities, work on fast turnaround projects, and prioritize and delegate work to meet deadlines.
• Design marketing campaign creative and apply creative across multiple mediums including digital ads, email, social media, website, direct mail and print ads
• Quickly iterate on creative assets, going from concept to final execution quickly and efficiently
• Advise on and design visual UX solutions based on wireframes and user flows
• Design creative assets for loyalty section of website including native ads, landing pages, promotional panels, on-site prompts and more
• Ability to assess projects, develop timelines, manage creative review processes, and deliver creative on time
• Ability to explain creative approach, take feedback, and iterate on designs in a collaborative manner
• Must be flexible, able to pivot on priorities and creative approach, while maintaining brand guidelines and standards
Program Brand & Asset Management:
• Master the company's Rewards brand to ensure brand consistency and maintain high business standards across all marketing materials
• Curate and maintain image library unique to the company's Rewards program and visual brand requirements
• Elevate and bring the design aesthetic to the next level, within brand guidelines.
Our client is one of the largest non-profits in the US, with a very user-centric vision and a strong social mission. This organization dedicates its efforts on increasing membership with a strong focus digitally, via social media, and digital marketing. The vibe is collaborative, fast-paced, and overall, passionate. The people who work here live and breathe the organization's mission of enhancing the quality of life, and championing social change.
Work here and:
Help target memberships now and into the future to develop products specifically targeted to those relatively new to the workforce
Have your voice be heard. Our client prides itself on considering the input of all involved in projects
Work with fellow freelancers who know that they're working on projects designed for the betterment of communities
Work on national campaigns that are targeted by community
Work with others who are interested in outreach and volunteerism
Our client has made customer engagement a priority and is interested in all candidates who are passionate about it as well.
• A degree in a design-related field
• 5-7 years of digital design and agency/product experience
• Understands digital media best practices with ability to guide internal and external teams through the design process
• Strong communication skills - you are able to clearly articulate your design decisions
• Work closely with creative director and key business unit stakeholders
• Ability to manage several projects and priorities, work on fast turnaround projects, and prioritize and delegate work to meet deadlines
• Conceptualizes and collaborates efficiently
• Must be highly detail oriented
• Experience shipping responsive web and native app experiences
• Experience relying on analytics and data to shape UX decisions
• Portfolio showcasing a strong mix of digital, branding & typographic skill
• Experience working with a mission/purpose-driven brand a plus
Our client's integrated communications and marketing team is a multimedia, service-focused communications and marketing operation that leads in shaping the impression of the company by providing communications planning, marketing, support and execution for strategic business units.