Bellese Technologies ⟩ User Researcher & Service Designer
● Gather information about complex, massively interconnected, systems and services, by tracking down and synthesizing documentation, interviewing stakeholders and system users, and facilitating demonstrations of processes and methods; among other user research strategies
● Analyze and document systems and services using service design methodologies such as journey maps, process diagrams, personas, and user scenarios
● Collaborate with developers, analysts, and infrastructure teams to uncover policy and engineering needs and discover and document information as it transforms from healthcare policy to system architecture
● Craft compelling stories in order to present service design deliverables and system modernization recommendations to key stakeholders and CMS leadership. Our team presents findings on a bi-weekly basis and the right candidate will have strong presentation skills.
● Create compelling designs - take analysis from user and healthcare research to create designs and prototypes that meet the needs and scope of the product development teams
● Employ a flexible mindset. Work on multiple parallel projects, in various roles, in a non-hierarchical fast-paced environment. Be willing to try, fail and adapt in a SAFe agile cycle.
● An experienced professional possessing an inquisitive nature, the self-confidence to experiment in approach and method to explore and uncover stakeholder and customer needs, and the interpersonal skills to interview and interact with diverse stakeholders and users on a daily basis
● A researcher and service designer with 8+ years of professional work experience in user research and service design deliverables, or equivalent professional credentials
● Ability to see the big picture and balance that vision with a detail-oriented, organized delivery approach
● Hands-on experience within in a scaled agile environment and methods - utilizing SAFe is preferred, with Scrum, Kanban, and JIRA
● Understanding and experience of web technologies preferred
● Experience working in the healthcare industry preferred
● Software requirements: Mural, LucidChart, Sketch4, Creative Cloud, InVision (or comparable prototyping software)
- U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
About Bellese Technologies
Bellese is a lean and agile software development and consulting firm that has helped government and commercial organizations overcome their greatest product development challenges incredibly fast - with exceptional efficiency.
Our clients choose us because we've proven that agile methods can be a catalyst for better government and a stronger society. We've served as a trusted partner and hands-on guide to help our clients transition to or enhance their agility - regardless of size. And we've developed powerful technology that provides more than just transparency for an organization - it provides insight.