Click Therapeutics ⟩ Product Designer
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Designer who is confident in his/her ability to understand the needs of the users of our products and transform that understanding into engaging solutions to their problems. Click's software and technology is pioneering in health care which requires the designer to collaborate with multiple experts such as product managers, software engineers, data scientists, and medical research scientists. As a result, the individual in this role will need to apply his/her experience and talent to create an engaging user experience which also blends in aspects of our cutting-edge medical research to create products which will have life-altering benefits for our patients.
This is a highly visible, creative, and agile role within a rapidly growing pre-IPO company in a nascent and fast-growing space. The role is in our trendy Trbeca HQ, includes platinum-level healthcare and benefits, and is an excellent wealth-building/equity opportunity for the right individual.
- Play a lead role in enhancing existing and designing new software products which will improve the health of Click's patients
- Working in a dynamic atmosphere of an evolving strategy and scope
- Working in collaboration with people with a variety of expertise and backgrounds to build engaging and efficacious software
- Design new features and propose improvements to existing features to maximize impact based on product vision & strategy
- Working closely with a great, close-knit team
- Receiving comprehensive, platinum-level healthcare and benefits
- 2+ years of experience in mobile and responsive design
- Experience developing user flow diagrams and wireframes
- Strong design skills with foundational understanding of design principles, colors, and typography
- Experience creating high-fidelity mockups demonstrating flexible and modal UIs for a range of use cases
- Experience with Adobe suite, Sketch, Invision, and/or other similar design software
- Demonstrated experience working through traditional UX design phases (user research, wireframes, storyboards, mockups)
- Ability to apply critical-thinking via decisions and recommendations
- Graduate of a 4-year university
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, and other client web technologies
- Hands-on experience working with the Agile Scrum development methodology
Stock options | Competitive salary with annual review | 401(k) matching | Annual performance-based cash bonus | Comprehensive medical benefits through Aetna | Flexible Spending Accounts | Life insurance and disability benefits | Open vacation policy / unlimited PTO | Generous paid parental leave | Commuter subsidies | Monthly catered lunches | Choice of Mac, Windows, or Linux equipment | Sponsored company events | Free, unlimited office snacks and beverages | Much more...