PayPal ⟩ UX Researcher - Enterprise Merchant
- Identify key research questions and objectives in
partnership with product, design and engineering teams to develop
learning plans and address research needs.
- Formulate, develop, and execute on multiple research methods that span from in-lab moderation to co-creation workshops to "in the wild" research.
- Identify appropriate research and design targets and build screeners that best align with your project needs, including creative recruitment strategies where required.
- Synthesize/analyze data and findings, developing actionable insights, outputs and frameworks for both short term and long-term research needs.
- Design compelling and digestible deliverables, focused on visually telling the story, and highlighting important insights for longevity.
- Plan and deliver research programs within budget, timeline and project requirements.
- Socialize, collaborate, and present research work and findings to multiple teams and leaders, across the organization.
- Comfortable working with researchers in different parts of the company (marketing, strategy, analytics) and infusing other research or data into your own research work.
- 5+ years experience in user experience research and design; across companies or fields an advantage.
- Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in the study of user experience, design, research or related fields; for example Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors/HCI, Psychology, Cognitive Sciences or alternative equivalent project/portfolio experience.
- Undergraduate degree in design, user experience HCI or related field, relevant postgraduate degree an advantage.
- Experience across products and platforms, financial services expertise an advantage. Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; a team player and a strong partner.
- Practical understanding of traditional and new research and recruitment methods, UX methodology and design thinking.
- Ability to influence and guide others on the value and importance of user centered thinking and research.
- An understanding of the bigger picture; user context, product lifecycle, key channels, platforms competitor experiences and more. We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day.
We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.