Boston Consulting Group ⟩ Creative Strategist / Jr. Art Director
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You're highly committed, confident, and work well under pressure
- Working flexibly on projects while maintaining strong creativity and high quality standards comes naturally to you.
- You have an independent and structured working style, along with exceptional team and communication skills.
- You have a strong affinity for current trends in traditional and new media (augmented/virtual reality, social media, etc.).
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You have a (technical) college degree or completed commercial training with a focus on design.
- You have at least three years of professional experience in the field of (media) design, which you ideally acquired in an agency; client contact and pitch experience are a plus.
- You have outstanding proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch/InVision Studio, MS Office, and common design programs; you are also familiar with Premiere and AfterEffects.
- Very good German and English language skills complete your profile.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You'll work in a highly motivated, creative team and support your team colleagues and the Consulting Team for the full course of a given project. Our collaboration has always been characterized by respect, acceptance, and mutual trust. We work together very closely and help each other out when things get tight. Your manager will assist you in familiarizing yourself with the company and developing professionally.
About Boston Consulting Group
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world's best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible-and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
Design Studios is a network of creative leaders, technology strategists, graphic designers, videographers, illustrators and more that is committed to translating complex business ideas into compelling, beautifully designed visual solutions. We consult with our clients early in the creative process to consider the most effective deliverables including innovative print, digital delivery, multimedia solutions, and distribution channels.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.