BOLD.com ⟩ Sr. UX Researcher- Qualitative
BOLD is seeking a talented, passionate Sr. UX Researcher to join its growing team of researchers. In this position you'll have a significant impact on our business as you take a leadership role in driving end-to-end research projects for new products and features.
In addition to working closely with your research peers across BOLD, you will interact daily with product managers, designers, and marketers to understand and guide the team's research needs (known and unknown), including designing and conducting research activities. You have a deep understanding of user research best practices, are conversant in quantitative research, and you also have a nimble, creative and pragmatic approach. You're interested in pushing the boundaries of research.
- Drive prioritization of key research projects by collaborating with research, product, design, and marketing, focusing the teams on initiatives with the most potential impact
- Lead end-to-end research efforts (exploratory, generative, and evaluative), facilitate design thinking workshops with stakeholders, and ensure findings are evangelized
- Distill project goals and research questions into well thought-out research plans and clear success metrics tied to product roadmaps and KPIs
- Present research insights that are actionable and compelling through creative presentations and deliverables for a range of audiences, non-researcher to CEO-level
- Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings presentations - both verbal and written
- 5+ years of experience in user experience research in product driven environments (corporate, software, web or agency)
- A strong portfolio of product facing research experience and deliverables (eg: study plans with clear research questions, insights leading to product impact, memorable visuals)
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of qualitative research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, workshops, and mentoring junior and non-researchers)
- Fluency in qualitative methods including contextual interviews, diary studies, benchmarking, usability studies, and competitive analysis
- Bachelor's degree in HCDE, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Social Science or similar, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including design, product management, and marketing)
- Consumer research experience in a global context
- Quantitative experience with surveys, data analytics, and market research
- Proven success influencing leaders of product, design, and marketing
- Dynamic communicator with strong listening and analytical skills
- Team player who seeks opportunities to collaborate
Since 2005, BOLD has established itself as a job seeker's ally. Unlike our competitors that specialize in posting jobs for employers, BOLD's focus steadfastly remains on the job seeker. Our top-rated tools offer job seekers of every walk of life the help they need to get the jobs they want. We've helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold's brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seeker.
BOLD is a fast-paced, innovative company full of smart, committed people who are passionate about our products and love helping people find the career of their dreams. We balance work and fun while continuing to build a successful, fast-growing company that is changing the way people get jobs.
Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find the careers they love and reach their full potential.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.