Iponweb ⟩ UI & UX Designer (Reporting tools, Support sites)
- Work with our Product, Marketing, Client Service and Front-end teams in an international environment.
- Visual design for digital, including online applications, reporting tools and support sites.
- Developing assets including flat screen design, design specifications, style guides and interactive prototypes.
- Work with teams to establish technical feasibility, then support implementation of UI designs.
- Help ensure content is communicated as clearly as possible to drive user engagement.
- Develop and promote a consistent design framework for branding and style guidelines.
- Help build a formal UX practice including research and customer insights, wireframe & prototype development, design pattern libraries and usability testing.
- Support our transformation program balancing customer-centricity, business goals and engineering innovation
- Support the positioning and reputation of Iponweb as a world leading technology provider.
- Visual design for marketing communications, including email, presentations and print.
What you will need:
- A strong portfolio - demonstrating all types of design across various customer touch points.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in digital design from ideation to delivery, including web, B2B enterprises and commercial applications.
- Passion about visual design, user interfaces and digital communications, with an appetite for driving brand and design in strong, engineering-driven organizations.
- Established design approach, including presentation of design ideas and concepts.
- Expert in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Adobe CS, Zeplin, Axure.
- Experience in developing UI visualizations for large and complex content systems, data sets and technology concepts.
- Strong project and time management skills and ability to work in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, global environment; flexibility working across both cultures and languages.
- Experience in ad-tech and exposure to ad-exchange, real-time bidding (RTB) and ad-serving technologies and concepts considered ideal.
- Experience and/or education in formal UX practice, for example, user research, prototype development, usability testing.
We offer you:
- An excellent career opportunity with a High Tech International company - One of the leading companies in the RTB and Programmatic Marketing Industry;
- Open and approachable management team with a strong engineering DNA
- Many internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by a performance review system;
- Respect for independent thought and freedom of actions;
- Competitive salary and comfort;
- An option to work remotely sometimes (VPN and other services for remote work are available);
- Flexible work hours
- Internal and external education program;
- Healthy office refreshments & team lunches
Global leader in programmatic & RTB. We work with major brands, agencies, and media owners to solve the biggest challenges facing digital advertising today.
The Incubation Centre (INC) at IPONWEB is responsible for developing innovative new product and growth initiatives for the company and scaling these into commercially viable new businesses.
Working cross-functionally with some of the industry's finest developers, technologists and expertise - this represents a unique opportunity to work at the forefront of the digital advertising industry globally, in an innovative state-of-the-art technology environment of highly skilled colleagues, across a large variety of cultural backgrounds.