Poetic ⟩ UX Strategist
We are looking for a forward-thinking UX Strategist to join our creative team. The UX Strategist will work with our clients to help build comprehensive strategies for their products. The process starts with market research, customer interviews, and strategic planning and continues through the lifecycle of a project to help the strategic direction take flight.
The right candidate for this role is a mix of researcher, analyst, entrepreneur, and communicator. Your curiosity drives you to dig in and deeply understand a topic or market. Your thirst for knowledge pushes you to keep up to date on trends. Your interpersonal skills lead to in-depth and insightful conversations.
UX Strategist Tasks & Responsibilities Include
- Conduct Market research
- Facilitate user interviews and workshops
- Define product goals and objectives
- Create product recommendations for business processes, website and app direction, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Define success metrics
- Build strategy reports that outline findings and recommendations
- Report on metrics and provide recommendations throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Build lasting relationships with clients
Aside from technical skill, we care deeply about the personal values of our employees. When we select a candidate for review, you'll be vetted for your skills as much as for the fit to the team. Some of the values we care about are:
- You like to receive and give constructive feedback
- You have a continual thirst for knowledge and desire for self-improvement
- You are a self-starter and are driven by purpose
- You take initiative and champion projects and causes
- You contribute to your team and the greater good concurrently
You can expect the following steps during our interview process:
- An initial 30 minute phone call to learn more about you
- In-person or video interview
- A challenge project
Our employees are the heartbeat of the company, and we want to take care of you too:
- Quality health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
For over a decade, Poetic has moved our partners years ahead of their competitors. The strategies, technologies, and products created in our office allow companies to be competitive today and define tomorrow.
We believe a thriving culture is about good people you can rely on working toward a common goal. Our culture helps make us a truly exceptional company, and it's our people who shape and grow it.