Greensill ⟩ Senior UI Designer / Product Designer
Working in a complex and fast paced environment, you will help craft UI, visual designs and interactions based on user needs and collaborate with product managers, UX designers and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software that is core to our rapid and ambitious growth.
- Translate business and user needs and technology constraints into design solutions that are meaningful, easy to use, and engaging
- Combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces
- Design and rapidly prototype solutions for complex web and mobile apps
- Work closely with business analysts and product owners to define solutions
- Communicate design solutions to engineers, developers and stakeholders
- Manage and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints
- Help build out design processes, tools, and culture and mentor junior members of the team
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience of designing complex, enterprise B2B products
- A strong command of design tools including Axure and Figma
- Problem-solving and analytical skills and experience of analysing complex data sets
- Expert communication skills and the ability to get buy-in on ideas from senior stakeholders in a large organisation
- An understanding of design patterns
- A solid foundation in layout and design
- Excellent attention to detail
Desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in the B2B, trade finance industry
- Experience in designing multi-region and multi-language products
To apply for this role please include your CV and previous examples of your work, specifically complex UIs or enterprise applications that you've designed.
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we're changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We're not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization means everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you'll find us 'innovating on the fly', pushing the limits of what's possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We're data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that's the way it's always been, doesn't mean that's the way it should be.
We're a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage, and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do - from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure than encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.