myTomorrows ⟩ UX designer
The task of facilitating access to treatment for patients with an unmet medical need involves gathering together individuals from a wide range of pharma, tech, medical and business-oriented fields. In this incredibly dynamic environment, we are looking for a UX Designer to help us expand and deepen our UX capabilities in order to improve on understanding and meeting the needs of patients, physicians and our pharma partners.
What You'll Do
- Translate functional specifications and user needs into visual designs
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our products
- Conduct user research to continuously learn about our users' pain points
- Build prototypes and validate these with users and stakeholders
- Communicate your research insights and reasoning behind design decisions with stakeholders effectively
- Take ownership of your visual design process from user flows to wireframes, and final designs that are ready for implementation
- Be a team-player that works closely with front-end software developers, other designers, and product owners to evolve and refine the design of our products
- Be proactive in promoting user-centricity within the team and at the company
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of experience in UX/UI design for software products
- Experience as a designer working in an agile team environment
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe
- Experience with interface design (web, desktop and mobile)
- A strong understanding of interactive design fundamentals
- Experience in working with complex information and interactions (e.g. forms,
- The ability to run usability tests and user research projects
- Experience working with design systems
Welcome additional skills
- Prototyping with Webflow
- Portal and/or platform design
- Designing for healthcare products & accessibility
- Working knowledge of front-end development (i.e. HTML, CSS and
Life at myTomorrows
We're on a mission to forever change the face of pre-approval access and touch the lives of patients. To do this we have assembled an eclectic and energetic team. Working at myTomorrows connects you with amazing people and purpose.
myTomorrows is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, beyond upholding discrimination-free practices, we are committed to cultivating a workplace where difference and diversity are protected and celebrated.
The best work comes from our best selves and we go to great lengths in supporting our employees to be just that. Our generous package includes, company social events, a stocked kitchen and other benefits.
Build Our Team to Help myTomorrows Grow
Over the last seven years myTomorrows has helped more than 5,000 patients around the world and has partnered with over 30 pharma and biotech companies to facilitate access to treatment. With offices in Amsterdam and New York our team is as diverse as our patient base and we're excited to continue offering a product and service that makes a difference globally. At myTomorrows wherever you are, whichever role you play, you're guaranteed to share your day with committed, inspired, and resourceful teammates.