Aize ⟩ Senior UX Designer
looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our growing team. At Aize, you will
need a passion for solving complex problems, ensuring that the customer is at
the heart of everything we do.
You'll take ownership of UX on a variety of product initiatives, evangelising design-thinking and experimentation to deliver results and learnings in collaboration with Product, Marketing, Sales and Engineering.
Working with autonomy in a fast paced environment, you will play a key role in the evolution of our products and service, creating a coherent customer experience across Aize product touchpoints.
Help gather, evaluate user requirements, translate user feedback into meaningful application, in collaboration with Product Owners, Development Manager, Functional Architects and Developers. Lead and work collaboratively with the UX Team.
Illustrate Design ideas using storyboards, wireframes, use flows, sitemaps, sketches, prototypes. Design GUI elements like menus, tabs, buttons, widgets, etc.
Thorough understanding of product specifications, Design Thinking and User-Centered approach in UX
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions while user needs and product specifications are taken into account
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Work with User Interface designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Identify usability issues and come up with solutions to improve them
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Support development, use and maintenance of Design System
- Ensure that universal design requirements are met as well as design compliance to the rest of the organization's portfolio
- Be accountable for the work of graduates and junior UX designers in the team
- Inspire, mentor and share design skills with the design team and wider
- Provide feedback from/to other UX Team's members
- Raise awareness of UX within the department
- Knowledge / understanding of UX Best Practice Designs for cloud solutions.
- Understanding of trends in emerging technologies (e.g. IoT, Augmented reality, virtual reality)
- Design Thinking and User Centered Design understanding
- Able to facilitate User Testing and gather insights (perform certain degree of User Research work)
- Have a strong understanding of user psychology
- Up to date on other relevant methodologies and processes associated with UX discipline
- Demonstrable end-to-end product design experience (hybrid UX-UI design)
- Experience designing SaaS products
- Experience in user research techniques, personas and user story creation
- UX experience from some type of project.
- Experience with implementing designs. Preferably from both App and Web development.
- Visually literate with a keen design aesthetic
- Understanding of how to drive product design from initial phase through to production.
- Translation of User Testing insights data into practical implications for the product(s)
- Understanding of agile development methods (Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- Understanding what Design System(s) are and how to use them
Relevant University or professional school degree or higher.
Relevant tools and technologies
Fluency with modern design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch and InVision with experience preferably with the below:
- Adobe CC
Personal attributes required:
- Genuinely cares about the users
- Good communicator
- Able to translate technical issues into practical examples, create and maintain constructive dialogue on different level (development team, customer / user, etc.)
- Proactive, open minded, always ready to learn
- Team-player and relationship builder
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Aize, a software company in the Aker group, builds open software solutions that facilitate data flow from the wider ecosystem, and turns disconnected data and unsolvable problems into digital twins, liberated data and industrial solutions.
Aize provides partners with all the relevant information, through advanced digital twins covering the full life cycle of an asset and domain-specific applications.
Our solutions are powered by Cognite Data Fusion.