YUJ Designs ⟩ Senior Visual Experience Designer
remote 2 weeks ago
Ideal candidate gets to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and result-driven environment. Applicants must have substantial experience informing designs through critical design thinking, rationalizing for B2B or B2C systems, websites, mobile devices, and handheld. Minimum 5 years of solid industry experience.
• Execute and drive Visual Experiences for multiple projects working closely with the client, UX and UR expert.
• Innovate and deliver the Visual Experience by driving discussions and gaining strong insights into business goals, brand perception, product goals and user expectations.
• Have exceptional attention to details design a robust visual system that represents highest levels of quality (wow factor), efficiency, consistency, scalability (design that works across platforms) and innovation.
• Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by strong experience design principles and rationale.
• Create standards, style guides, specification documents to support visual design system that gets delivered to the customer. Coordinate with technology teams to bring designs to reality.
• Manage communication at all levels and be responsible for project deliverables with quality and on time.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, management, negotiation, presentation and client relations skills - trigger business discussions with program managers, CTOs, CIOs, CEOs.
• Think high-level business as well as dive deep into a specific design challenge and come up with alternative solutions that are not only usable but look 'wow'.
• Experience working successfully within interdisciplinary project teams and collaborating with business units, product managers, interaction designers, user researchers, content managers and prototype engineers.
• Proven mastery over visual design principles and it's application on large-scale multi-device systems.
• Working knowledge of User Centered Design methodology, information architecture, navigation models and interaction design principles.
• Be an effective presenter in order to influence important design decisions and maintain credibility.
• Be organized with excellent time management skills.
About YUJ Designs
YUJ Designs is an award wining UX Design Studio with a vision to help businesses create value through user experience design. We are a Red Dot Winner 2020 with offices in Pune, Bengaluru, India & U.S.A. We have substantial experience of working on more than 2,500 design and research projects and successfully crafted B2B, B2C, B2B2C experiences, mostly for Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies.
Our expertise lies in applying critical design thinking to on the fly design exercises with the mindset of innovation. We take pride in our global UX teams, our ability to scale up rapidly and deliver successful projects by optimizing the cost. We possess an acute understanding of business ROI and user needs.
- 2020: Red Dot Award
- 2019: Company of the year 2019 in UX Design, Silicon India
- 2019: Company of the year 2019 by Business Connect
- 2017: Company of the Year
- 2017: Top 15 Global UX companies, Clutch
- 2016: Top 5 UX Companies in India, Silicon India