Resideo Technologies ⟩ Product Designer | UI/UX Designer
Product Designer | UI/UX Designe
Resideo is on the forefront of the next wave in consumer technology: the smart, connected home. With a history of creating innovative, reliable solutions, and deeply rooted distribution channels, our mission is to provide technology that delivers comfort, security and simplicity to the places people call home.
Product Designers at Resideo are experienced hybrid designers, equally comfortable blending traditional UX and visual design skillsets with a high bar of quality and attention to detail.
You'll be involved in all aspects of experience design, working with a small team to research, ideate, and design digital products and experiences that have a real impact on our customers and our business. Your projects will span from small-new features or optimizations of existing experiences-to large-a redesign of our customer facing websites-and you'll be involved throughout the process from planning to launch. You'll work closely with digital product and engineering to make sure all our work is grounded in strategy and drives measurable results.
· Focus on hands-on UI/UX design for digital products and services
· Create sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and design specs necessary to guide development of product experiences
· Develop new design concepts, frameworks and interaction models
· Collaborate with internal and external teams on product strategy and requirements
· Create site maps, flowcharts, diagrams and other high-level UX documentation
· Share work in-progress daily and articulate design decisions
· Participate in and support user research initiatives
· Help develop and maintain design systems and supporting documentation
· Partner with product managers on business goals, product roadmap, requirements, and functional needs
· Ensure the final product maintains a high standard through visual QA in collaboration with engineering.
· Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
You Must Have:
· 3+ years of product design experience
· Strong portfolio of relevant UI/UX work samples
· Experience creating, using and/or managing design systems
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Fluency working with the latest design and prototyping tools including: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, etc.
· Experience with user interface design patterns and standard user-centered design methodologies
· Experience working in agile and lean methodologies
· Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development
· Background in user research
· Intuitive design instincts with the ability to track into research-driven processes
· Ability to self-manage and maintain momentum in times of ambiguity
· Thoughtful, systematic and highly organized
· Ability to distill complex problems into simple and effective solutions
· Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams