Relive ⟩ Product Designer
The role 👀
You’re going to be one of Relive’s designers - working along the entire product development process. Ideating kick-ass wireframes, doing user research, designing effortless interactions, crafting visual gems, you name it!
We’re looking for a designer with at least 3 years of proven UX design experience.
In a nutshell
- Create exciting concepts
- Doing user research - connect with real-life users through interviews and surveys
- Design stunning interfaces
- Go beyond the screen - thinking about ideal user journeys and flows
- Learn from data-driven experiments, iterating on design upon design
- Collaborate with our designers Sander and Michael, and co-founder Joris
- Tag along with our product managers to make plans for your next iterations
- Team up with our developers to ship our work efficiently
Sound like you? 🦸
- Experience - You have 3 years of proven work experience of designing and shipping digital products.
- Skills - You’re involved in the entire design process, that’s why you have diverse design skills. From sketching and wireframing to detailed UI and visual design; you own and appreciate it all.
- User focused - You enjoy getting close to the user and understand the importance of qualitative and quantitative insights for your designs.
- Meticulous - You can see a pixel is off from miles away and you eat colour palettes for breakfast. Consistency is everything.
- Keen - You know what’s going on in the industry, you’re eager to learn new things and you know how to work with design tools like Sketch.
- Kind - Besides an awesome designer, you’re also a nice person to work with. We’re looking for someone that’s humble, easy-going, curious and empathic.
- English - Fluently. Our team is an international bunch. You’d want to be able to share your thoughts easily.
Relive is the app for people who love the outdoors. Cyclists, runners, hikers and skiers are joining Relive to track and share their experiences (with 3D videos). Since we started in 2016 our product quickly spread to millions of users all around the world. We’re now gearing up to bring our platform to the next level and connect millions more, with your help!
We’re passionate about being outdoors, sharing stories, having fun and together creating a company where we love to work. Bringing the best out of everyone, as a team. That means constantly learning new things, being flexible about when and where we work, and empowering each other to do the best work of our lives.
When doing things at Relive, we like to ship features and learn fast together - creating a product people love to use and share. This means a lot to us. We have an open team culture and are biased towards action.