ChaiOne ⟩ User Researcher
- You’ll work with some of the world’s largest energy & industrial companies.
- You'll solve challenging, meaningful problems worth solving.
- You’ll explore cutting edge technology, and harness its power to transform the way businesses operate.
- Execute various research strategies outlined in project SOWs; produce Discovery and usability reports to ChaiOne standards, with guidance that has been documented, communicated, and trained.
- Work within highly effective Research & Design teams to deliver Discovery and usability reports:
o On time
o Within project parameters
o Up to ChaiOne standards
o To internal and external stakeholders’ satisfaction
- Create and maintain rapport with internal project teams, as well as research participants
- Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise on all project data in all communication to internal and external project stakeholders
- Must be willing and available to work on local client sites as required.
- At least a MA/MS in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, or related field
o Quantitative and qualitative research methods
o Quantitative and qualitative analysis methods
- Fundamental understanding and uses of:
o Task flows
o Experience maps
o Baselines and benchmarks
o Affinity diagrams
- Exposure to usability testing and heuristic evaluations
- Online Survey Tools (at least one of the following)
o Survey Monkey
o Survey Gizmo
- Competence in Excel:
o Tables & managing data
o Linking worksheets
o Pivot tables
o Absolute & relative references
- Written Research Reports
- Presentation Skills
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively
- ChaiOne Tool Stack (a plus)
o Google Sheets
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 15 days PTO
- Unlimited Sick Time
- Free Onsite Parking
- Employee Discounts (Fitness, Car Rental, Airport Parking and more)
ChaiOne is a pioneer in industrial digitalization. Reimagining plant, field, supply chain processes with design thinking led solutions that reduce cost, increase adoption, and elevate the customer experience. The complete strategy-to-solution expertise sets ChaiOne apart to help industrial customers achieve exponential outcomes across their logistics, supply chain, field, and plant operations. We make complex simple. We are artsy, entrepreneurial, innovators that have fun while working hard.