Whip Media Group ⟩ UX Designer
Whip Media Group is seeking a part-time UX Designer to support our TV Time and theTVDB consumer products and help deliver the very best user experience to millions of avid TV and movie fans. This role will average ~25 hours per week.
This role will cross functionally collaborate with Whip Media Group's UX, product, and engineering teams to deliver a new and improved TV Time web product, as well as critical updates for the TV Time mobile app and theTVDB.
What will you do?
- Working closely with design leadership, product, and engineering, assist with a large-scale redesign of TV Time web and updates to TV Time mobile
- Working with theTVDB product and engineering team, establish a style guide for the site and redesign key screens and user flows
- Create low to high fidelity wireframes and prototypes for mobile and web
- Perform design QA to ensure designs are implemented as accurately as possible
- Conduct basic user research studies (usability testing, simple surveys, etc.)
- Iterate on designs based on research learnings
What do you need?
- 4+ years of UX experience with a portfolio demonstrating a solid UX process and competency in both web and mobile design
- Experience working in a user-centered design process and understanding of UX principles
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator, and at least one prototyping tool
- Solid understanding of user research methodologies and ability to conduct basic research
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Willingness to take initiative and diligently follow through on projects
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment and responding to peer feedback
- A demonstrated passion for TV and movies!