Productboard ⟩ Product Designer (Growth)
At Productboard, we believe in making products that matter - products that not only solve real-world problems, but also delight the user. To help us with this mission, we're looking for a talented designer to join our fast-growing team.
As a Productboard designer, you'll get your hands dirty in all steps of product discovery and delivery. You'll be part of the whole product lifecycle, working closely with product managers, engineers, data analysts and customers to bring amazing ideas to life.
Let's design products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will ...
- Own design initiatives in your cross-functional team, and collaborate closely with others
- Work alongside a team of seasoned designers who are eager to learn from each other
- Drive concepting and ideation, user flow design, detailed interaction design, and prototyping
- Create beautiful and elegant visual UI designs
- Spend up to 50% of your time conducting user research, analyzing and presenting findings
- Test assumptions with stakeholders and customers to pick the best solution for delivery
- Evaluate shipped work across multiple releases, perform continuous discovery and experimentation, and craft improvements
- Get user feedback and love 💓
You have the mind, heart, and skills of a holistic product designer with a desire to delight users.
- You have extensive knowledge of UX design processes and methodologies, but are always happy to try out new approaches
- You have a strong desire to get to the root of customers' problems
- You know how to plan and conduct exploratory user research and usability testing
- You can communicate research findings, complex conceptual ideas, and design decisions succinctly and effectively across different audiences
- Have delivered high-quality work at pace, and care about the impact of your work
Bonus points for:
- Experience working on Growth initiatives, creating experiments, and collaborating on success metrics definition
- UX writing skills and knowledge of persuasive design principles
- Experience in a B2B SaaS organization with a mature product and design practice
- Systems thinking and demonstrable ability to translate complex problems into a simple and intuitive user experience