Productboard ⟩ Senior Brand & Communications Designer
At Productboard, we believe in making products that matter - products that not only solve real-world problems but also delight the user. To help us with this mission, we're looking for a talented Brand & Communications Designer to join our fast-growing team.
We believe that even B2B brands and products should be love-able. And that's exactly where you come in. You will be in charge of our brand's unique narrative and visual identity. You will own the creative expression across various channels and surface areas, and will act as the glue between marketing and product design to deliver a coherent brand identity.
Let's create products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will ...
- Conceptualize and craft beautiful design experiences that push Productboard's brand forward in innovative and unique ways
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders across Design, Marketing, Sales, Product, and People teams, taking projects from the brief to implementation
- Execute a world-class creative expression and bring our brand to life
- Deliver and solicit feedback to continually improve the Productboard brand and raise the quality and craftsmanship of our output
- Create visuals, assets, and materials, including websites, landing pages, eBooks, blog post images, illustrations, infographics, marketing campaigns, presentations, banners, hiring ads, social media assets, email templates, case studies, events, and swag designs
- Act as our brand's ambassador and style champion, working proactively to improve and maintain Productboard's marketing design system, and oversee the consistency of marketing materials across all communication channels
- Research to find fresh inspiration with an eye on emerging design trends and industry developments
We're looking for a passionate craftsperson, a creative thinker and maker.
- Solid experience with Visual, Graphic, Motion, Brand and Information design, illustrated with a stunning portfolio showcasing innovative and original design solutions
- Strong visual communication and refined aesthetic taste - you've mastered typography, composition, layout, colour theory, and can drive the art direction
- Working knowledge of brand identity application across online and offline touchpoints
- Commitment to top quality - you sweat the details and love implementation challenges
- Ability to thoughtfully communicate your designs and receive feedback gracefully
- Passion for storytelling and communicating even complex concepts elegantly and simply
- Strong collaboration skills, a flexible demeanor, and a friendly approach to working with different types of teams
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to manage the work backlog, plan, estimate, prioritize and execute efficiently
- Positive outlook, fun, creative, and flexible (must be open to some early or late hours as Marketing team is based mainly in San Francisco)
Bonus points for:
- 3D modelling
- Photo and video editing
- Data visualization
- Experience with web development technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)