Flowbox ⟩ Senior Product Designer
Stockholm, Sweden 1 week ago
What you'll do
- Have a holistic view of the product and an ability to work with the product team to create magic!
- Push the design process by actively engaging with different parts of the company Make sure the user perspective is well understood and used as a base for the product
- As the most senior designer you will lead through your craft and do hands-on design on everything from high-level conceptualization to sketching and prototyping
- Break down large design challenges into smaller pieces of work in a structured manner
What you'll bring
- A passion for great user experiences
- Track record of designing successful and engaging products
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience
- Background in being part of healthy cross functional teams and successful side by side work with product management
- Ability to speak about design in front of a crowd
What we'll bring
- A chance to have a big impact by implementing a design driven organisation
- Ambitious and smart colleagues all bunched up (post-pandemic) in a nice office environment
- An opportunity to join a great journey
So, if you can bring everything we've asked about above, what will set yourself apart? We think it will be the one who best marries the holistic, strategic perspective with the focused, desired product vision.
Flowbox is a Swedish SaaS startup right at the beginning of an aggressive scale-up phase. They have an innovative content management platform, successfully leveraging UGC (User Generated Content) and are continuing to grow even in times like these. The crowd sourced content is providing end consumers with real life images increasing conversion for Flowbox e-commerce clients. The company has grown quickly and is now at a stage where they need to expand their design function in order to take on new markets as well as offering new solutions.
Flowbox is located in the heart of Stockholm and you would be joining an ambitious and growing team of other designers, developers, data scientists and product managers. You will work with a small team of designers as well as join cross-functional discussions to promote the user first perspective throughout the company. In addition, as a senior designer, you will have a big say in ways of working and make sure Flowbox ships an elegant and simple user experience. We are looking for a visionary, brave person not afraid to stand up for his or her ideas.