CANDIS GmbH ⟩ Senior Product Designer (d/f/m)
We're looking for an experienced and creative Product Designer to join our team! Our outstanding user experience is something that sets CANDIS apart from the competition. We're looking for a designer who is excited to work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment where you'll have a high level of impact on our success as a company. You will lead the effort to design and craft exceptional user experiences and interfaces.
At your core, you are a creative visionary with a high degree of empathy and a good understanding of people in all their glorious shapes and forms. You have a hands-on mentality and a sense of ownership over the success of our features.
- Proven experience as a Product or UI/UX Designer
- Experience with Visual, Interaction, and Service Design
- A passion for user research and solid understanding of UX discovery and delivery
- Knowledge of wireframing tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design system tools such as Figma and basic knowledge of prototyping tools.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills in both English and German
Nice to have:
- Prototyping, Motion, and Illustrative skills
- Experience in the world of accounting and finance
- Personal experience with growth in a SaaS company
- Experience translating Jobs-to-be-Done (JTBD) Framework into user flows
🦄 We know that perfect candidates don't exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we'd love to learn more about you!
About CANDIS GmbH
We are a fintech scaleup, working in an area ripe for disruption: accounting and bookkeeping. CANDIS uses Artificial Intelligence to automate tedious financial processes (think: collecting invoices, data entry, pre-account assignment, and payments) for small and medium-sized companies. We use Machine Learning to automate accounting processes, automate accounting workflows, and empower companies with real-time data and insights to make better financial decisions.
We live by one simple phrase: YES WE CANDIS!
- YES: Positive Thinking & Persistence - "Optimists find solutions, pessimists find problems." And we know: there is always a solution.
- WE: Collaboration & Humanity - The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We act as a company, but respect each individual. We are empathetic and humble.
- CAN: Learning & Improving - "Try. Learn. Improve." We accept that we do not know everything and act fast to become better.
- DIS: Focus & Ownership - We execute with clear focus and make sure that tasks are delivered.