Nyansa ⟩ Product Designer
What you can expect as a Product Designer at Nyansa
- You’ll help improve the overall experience of our product through research and design.
- You’ll team up with the Principal Designer to help define the product goals, roadmap, and strategy, all to solve user and product problems.
- You’ll work alongside Product Managers, Engineers, Customer Success to iterate on features within the Nyansa product.
- You’ll communicate your design thinking and ideas through wireframes, prototypes, user flows, mockups, and high-fidelity visual designs.
- You’ll engage with our user base to understand their pain points and work toward long-term fixes that enable them to succeed with their goals.
- You’ll undertake user interviews and usability testing to validate your thinking.
- You’ll help define a design system and bring consistency and clarity to the Nyansa product.
- You’ll help establish a consistent design process that helps solve user problems while balancing business and technical feasibility.
What you’ll need to be successful
- You’ve got a few years of experience designing enterprise software or complex web applications.
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness for solving highly technical problems, and the desire to help businesses solve these problems in new ways.
- You want to design for a complex product with technical users who have continually evolving needs.
- You have a broad skill set that ranges across user research, UX and product strategy, wireframing, prototyping, and visual design.
- You’re comfortable with frontend code. You can either demonstrate this through some basic coding skills with HTML/CSS/JS or by showing us you have a deep understanding of the needs of engineers you’ve worked with previously.
- You’re a pro with tools like Sketch, the Adobe Suite, and Invision.
- You have a growth mindset and love learning new things to take on complex challenges.
- You’re comfortable tackling an ambiguous problem space and the ability to bring clarity through problem definition, scoping, and prioritization for design.
- You have experience teaming up with engineers and designers to build and ship products.
Nice to have
- Experience designing for data and creating interesting/easy to read data visualizations
- Experience with Enterprise software and/or Wi-Fi performance or Network Security
- Animation, mobile design, and/or design system experience is a plus
Nyansa is a fast-growing innovator of advanced IT infrastructure analytics software. We are credited with developing the first cloud-sourced, vendor-agnostic network analytics platform, called Voyance. Nyansa provides customers operational assurance for users, clients, and IoT devices connected to enterprise networks.
As more users and devices depend on network infrastructure, the need to quantify performance and ensure security has become more critical and increasingly complex. Nyansa provides unique insight to solve this problem and is purpose-built for mission-critical network environments and the ever-growing adoption of IoT devices and mobile computing.