SiteMinder ⟩ Product Designer (12 month contract)
remote Sydney 3 weeks ago
We're looking for an experienced product designer to help hoteliers increase guest bookings via our Demand Plus and Direct Booking tools. Working on the end-to-end process through research, design and delivery, you'll be responsible for improving the existing customer extranet, as well as working on a new staff portal.
The right person for this role is obsessed with using data to uncover problems and measure outcomes, while remaining focused on the human experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with product managers and engineers to define project requirements, You'll conduct research, facilitate workshops, document user requirements, and map user flows
- Creating rapid prototypes which you'll test with customers as you plan, ideate, test, review, iterate and move the project forward
- Working with and contributing to SiteMinder's design system (SUI) to create high-fidelity designs
- Working with the product manager to define success metrics, closely track outcomes and target areas for improvement
- Contributing to our culture of continuous improvement with your unique skills and passions
The skills you already have:
- Examples of working on data driven platforms such as ad tech, fintech or similar
- Experience working on the end-to-end design process
- An 'experiment and iterate' mindset: you like to push yourself and others to emerge with ever-better solutions
- Excellent research, prototyping and UI skills: you're as confident with UX as you are with UI
- A strong eye for detail while being able to keep the big picture in mind
- A proactive, organised personality: you can manage your own time while collaborating with a fast-paced, high-performing team
Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you've used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world's leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.