Xaxis - GroupM ⟩ Associate Director - UI/UX
Xaxis is looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX Designer to join our Shopbox Commerce team! Shopbox is Xaxis' proprietary commerce tech platform (https://www.shopboxcommerce.com). It aids brands in identifying where they have an opportunity to grow sales and then engages with relevant shoppers in those markets through digital advertising.
As the Associate Director of UI-UX, you will be primarily responsible for delivering highly intuitive and beautifully designed application interfaces for the Shopbox platform. As a key member of the dev squad, however, you will also be tasked with helping shape the product offering, building prototypes to prove out ideas, and collaborating to help market the Shopbox brand internally and externally through high touch web, presentation and print communications.
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitiveness and experience
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Support marketing efforts through webpage, presentation and print design.
- 3+ years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud
- 3+ years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Experience with data visualization a plus
About Xaxis - GroupM
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.