Exabeam ⟩ Sr Product Designer
remote 1 week ago
We're looking for a strong strategic minded product designer with great communication skills who can thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. You have experience working with cross-functional product teams managing and communicating with a diverse range of partners. We are a fast-growing team and have a direct impact across the whole product platform. Our ideal candidate has both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
- We are looking for a talented and experienced design leader who is passionate about solving complex problems and creating smart, beautiful, and polished products
- Provide guidance and design leadership to ensure complex workflows reflect a user centered approach
- Act as a point of contact from different cross functional departments
- Help lead improvements beyond the scope of individual workLead research that identifies and defines user goals and value definition
- Mentor and coach other designers, both visual and interactive, to design and evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Execute full experience solutions based on existing "product vision" and business requirements
- Lead data driven design methodologies to champion refinements of the product until the usability and experience reach a delightful experience and success criteria
- We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and able to work both independently and in collaboration with a team.
- 7+ years work experience as a designer in increasingly senior roles, designing, and shipping products
- 5+ years designing for complex SaaS and/or Cloud Infrastructure solutions
- Strong experience in working with engineering and product management teams to oversee the user experience of a product from discovery to delivery
- Experience leading team projects, defining experience brief, journey mapping, design KPI's, and success criteria
- Experience with user research in building the product and testing to validate key insights
- A communicator who can easily explain the product design process with various teams
- A portfolio that highlights your strengths
- Ability to create interactive prototypes (beyond simple hotspots)
- BFA, BA, or BS degree in design or a related discipline
- Experience with creating customer journeys, doing research, and creating user personasInformation design/data visualization experience a plus
- Experience designing for SSO, onboarding, and/or licensing of multi-product environments is a plus
From the CISO to the analyst, Exabeam helps security teams outsmart the odds by adding intelligence to their existing security tools - including SIEMs, XDRs, cloud data lakes and hundreds of other business and security products. Out-of-the-box use case coverage delivers repeatable outcomes. Behavioral analytics allows security teams to detect compromised and malicious users that were previously difficult, or impossible, to find. And alert enhancement and automated timeline creation help overcome staff shortages by minimizing false positives and reducing the time it takes analysts to detect, triage, investigate and respond to incidents by 51 percent. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com.
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam's patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company's recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.