Secureworks ⟩ Senior Principal UX Researcher
The Principal UX Researcher will be the champion and storyteller for our customers and their challenges. You'll collaborate with Product Management and Product Design to scope, plan, and execute a variety of strategic and tactical research projects that will inform product decision making at all stages of the product development cycle. The right researcher in this role will influence the product roadmap and contribute to innovative technologies that make life better for a global community of cybersecurity professionals and all of the people they safeguard.
- 7+ years of industry experience with user research
- Demonstrated ability to conduct exploratory and generative research that informs innovation for technical products
- Ability to select, plan and execute a variety of research methodologies (both qualitative and quantitative) to generate valuable insights across the product lifecycle
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills that enable you communicate research results and demonstrate the value of UX Research to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to facilitate workshops to enable diverse stakeholders to understand and incorporate research findings into their work
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to travel to conduct field research (assuming at some point travel becomes a thing again)
- An academic background in human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, behavioral science, or a related field OR equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in one or more other disciplines of UX Design such as: Information Architecture, Wireframing, Visual Design, Interaction Design, Writing, or Prototyping,
- Experience working with Agile development teams on highly technical enterprise products
- Knowledge of cybersecurity.
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience.www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about "what's next." We offer flexible work options when available and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.