Corporate One Federal Credit Union ⟩ UX Architect
- Collaborate with product owners, marketing, engineers, project managers, member service representatives and executives
- Plan and perform user research. Conduct and analyze interviews, questionnaires, usability tests analytics reviews.
- Create user stories, wireframes, personas, experience maps, analytics dashboards and other artifacts
- Develop and modify components in our cross-platform design system. Create front-end prototypes and webpages
- Run a workshop or meeting. This could be a UX lunch-n-learn for our organization, interview debriefs or a design critique.
- You'll work through the entire design thinking process, from empathize to implement.
- You'll have an opportunity to practice and grow a broad range of UX and product management skills. You'll work closely with an experienced, driven team of professionals that emphasize continuous learning.
- You'll be encouraged to define your unique career goals and have the support to achieve certifications, attend conferences, receive tuition reimbursement and more.
- You'll design high-traffic websites and expand design pattern libraries with your coding skills. You'll improve the day-to-day experiences of our members and their members (we call them "natural members").
- Your work will have an important and swift effect on the experiences of our members and our staff
- You'll have the opportunity to grow your leadership skills. You'll do this by facilitating workshops, serving as a UX team lead, and helping evolve our UX practice.
- You'll be encouraged to take part in the UX and credit union communities.
- By working on a nimble UX team at a midsize company, you'll gain experience in related fields such as project management, product management, business analysis, and communication and leadership.
- Be a part of a fun and collaborative team that actively improves company culture through things like facilitating weekly creative exercises.
- UX Design
- User Research
- Front-end Development (html/css)
- Data Analysis & Visualization
- Project Management
- Life-long learner
Nice to have:
- Visual and Interaction Design
Our headquarters is in Columbus, OH and we have an office in Jacksonville, FL. This position could work in either location. Our department is currently working remote.
We call ourselves a "credit union for credit unions." This means we provide financial solutions to nearly 750 member credit unions nationwide. Credit unions are cooperatives, which means we're owned by our members and our goal is to serve them well. From a UX standpoint, this creates a unique dynamic where our users are also our member-owners. Because of this, we share a common goal to create the best experiences possible.
We have a strong benefits package, including casual dress
and 20 days of PTO + 10 paid holidays.
About the Member Digital Experience Department:
Think of us like a start-up within a 70-year old, not-for-profit organization. Our CEO created our department after defining user experience as one of our strategic pillars in 2019. Since then, we've grown from a UX-team-of-one to a nimble team of 5.
We're excited to infuse user-centered design into our organization, and the feeling is definitely mutual! We're expanding to keep up with demand.
We wear a lot of hats and are never afraid to roll up our sleeves and address a challenge. That means some days we're creating an experience map, and others we're recruiting research participants. We are a team that continually supports and learns from each others' unique expertise. And we're excited to add new talent to our team.