Assent Compliance ⟩ UX Product Designer
What's In It For You?
- We know flexibility is important. Work from home!
- Retirement matching program
- Paid Professional Development and Volunteer Days annually
- Paid life leave for mental health, caring for others, and other important life events
- Medical and Dental benefits with no waiting period
- Work with purpose - make a real difference!
Your Role as the UX Product Designer!
As a critical member of Assent's Product Design Team, the UX/Product Designer will be part of our collective quest to re-envision how we help our customers and end-users curate and manage their supply chain data. The goal: to create a product that people will love, trust, and ultimately promote!
We are a team that champions a design thinking approach. In this role, you will be part of a crew made up of UX practitioners, designers, strategic thinkers, and researchers, who all work closely with our engineering and product management partners to understand the challenges our customers face. You'll have the opportunity to help define and deliver product solutions that elevate Assent's position as a world-leading, era-defining enterprise product experience.
- You will be designing the next evolution of the Assent platform, while also working to solve customer puzzles through thoughtful design solutions.
- You will be engaged daily, through daily standups, workshops, team assemblies, and more; collaborating on a variety of initiatives with your peers, and engineering and product management partners.
- You will help evolve how we work and contribute value across the Assent organization, through design advocacy, thought leadership, and shared learning.
You have a minimum of 5 years experience, using a breadth of UX methods tackling large-scale products and applications within agile design and development practices. A growth mindset, ready to engage in design reviews, workshops, customer interviews, team assemblies, and more is critical for success in this role. As a storyteller and empathizer, you communicate visually and can leverage fascinating narrative devices like customer journeys, personas, and experience maps. Your visual design skills are grounded in best practice and interaction design principles but still, evokes that 'Wow!'.
Please share your portfolio demonstrating a breadth of practical UX work throughout its lifecycle (i.e. discovery, research, design, validation).
This role is open to candidates within Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, and Waterloo. Other locations will also be considered.
About Assent Compliance
At Assent, your work helps bring transparency, sustainability, and fairness to the global community. Our software enables responsible stewardship to improve corporate decision making. We do this by providing a window into an organization's global supply chain and the factories in which their products are manufactured, to reduce compliance risks, environmental waste, and prevent human rights abuse.
Follow us here.
We're one of the fastest-growing technology companies - from $5 million to $50 million ARR in under five years! As the global leader in supply chain data management, we provide transparency into the supply chains of some of the world's largest and most successful companies, including 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies.