Curative ⟩ Senior Designer
At Curative, we believe that communal well being is fundamental to individual health.
We're building infrastructure to make essential health services easier to access for everyone. Our infrastructure is designed to change as the world does-offering nearby access, affordable services, and science-based guidance.
Our efforts are supported by the optimism and ambition we share with communities across the US, and together we're imagining new ways to help more people stay safe, healthy, and informed wherever they are.
- Work closely with user research, product, and engineering partners to understand issues related to our core product experience
- Generate creative ideas and strategies to solve user pain points
- Design end to end experiences for patients, healthcare providers, employers, and laboratory workers
- Participate in design critiques and mentor other members of the design team
- Proven experience with 5+ years experience as a product designer
- Extensive knowledge of web and mobile design patterns (and when to break them)
- Experience leveraging and building out design systems to deliver usable and elegant solutions
- An understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle, from design strategy to pixel-perfect prototypes
- Experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Eager to learn and grow by keeping up to date with the latest user experience tools and methodologies, new technologies, and behavior trends
Success in the role means
- You have established yourself as a respected voice within the Curative organization and are considered a high-level performer with strong cross functional relationships and developing as a project lead and mentor.
- You have contributed to multiple shipped products with a track record of taking risks with high quality compelling concepts.
- You ensure design cohesion across multiple products is maintained and improved over time.
- You have measured the usability of new and existing products and made constructive suggestions for improvement based on data.
- You hold a deep understanding of the underlying technology that we utilize and deploy to ship our products.
At Curative, your safety is our priority. Our working environments comply with current CDC recommendations.
As a company that focuses on ending the COVID-19 pandemic, we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our staff and communities. We require that all Curative employees and third-party contractors show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 within two weeks of their start date.
Curative Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Please contact us with any questions or comments about your personal information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices at: email@example.com or by writing us at:
430 S Cataract Ave
San Dimas, CA 91773
Curative is a leader in on-demand public health service programs and healthcare delivery infrastructure. From rapid, mass COVID-19 testing sites to mobile vaccination sites, Curative partners with communities to strengthen public health services with turn-key programs, easy-to-access experiences, and scalable infrastructure, keeping people everywhere safe, healthy, and informed.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative began focusing on COVID-19 testing in early March 2020 upon realizing the urgent need to scale COVID-19 test production in the United States. With a network of over 15,000 sites across over 20 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories, Curative and its managed medical entities have provided millions of COVID-19 tests and COVID-19 vaccines.
Beyond COVID-19, Curative is using its unique healthcare delivery expertise to reimagine the way we deliver and experience healthcare in America. We're working on creating an entirely new, vertically integrated healthcare offering that will improve individual and community health while utilizing society's limited healthcare resources more effectively and efficiently. For more details on Curative, please visit curative.com and follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.