Lark Health ⟩ Senior Product Designer, Mobile
remote USA 2 weeks ago
Lark is looking for a Senior Product Designer with a passion for native mobile applications, exceptional visual/interaction design, and UX skills. You will be collaborating with teams across Product, Engineering, Data Science, Marketing and will be involved in the entire product development lifecycle from product strategy, early investigative research to design execution and maintaining and improving quality post-launch. You should have a strong understanding of mobile design best practices for iOS and Android, how you contribute to design systems, and care deeply about the end-user experience.
What You’ll Do
- Own every stage of the product design process, from initial concept to product launch
- Conceptualize, create, and execute user-centric experiences to improve and evolve the Lark app
- Assist in the development and implementation of unique, creative, and innovative concepts and design strategies
- Conduct research (user behavior, interaction design trends, technology trends) and use research insights to inform design decisions
- Generate UX documentation and artifacts: personas, user journeys, experience flows, wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, etc.
- Work closely with the product, marketing, business, clinical, and engineering teams to bring product features to life
What You’ll Need
- Expertise with native mobile apps and consumer-facing UX design
- Passion for creating delightful design solutions that combine vision with strong creative and tactical planning
- Experience conducting user research and incorporating research and qual/quant user data into the design process
- Ability to communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas, both verbally and visually
- Strong understanding of user-centered design methodologies and usability principles
- Experience using Figma or similar tools to design, document, and prototype
- Ability to self-motivate, pay attention to detail, and manage a deadline-driven workload
- Effective team player, including experience working with other departments and stakeholders (designers, researchers, PMs, engineers, marketing, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Strong online portfolio with work samples showcasing expertise in user experience design process and execution
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, UX, a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years product design experience
- Knowledge/experience with psychology, health coaching, and/or health-tech is appreciated but not required
About Lark Health
Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients suffering from or at risk of chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. Lark uses cutting-edge AI and connected health monitors to provide real-time unlimited 24/7 text-based counseling to help users make healthier choices and manage their conditions. Lark’s A.I. Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), Smoking Cessation, Behavioral Health, Weight Loss, Diabetes Care, and Hypertension Programs have demonstrated clinically validated outcomes published in 11 peer-reviewed journals and analyst reports. Lark’s DPP, which is now the second-largest and lowest cost DPP in the country, has received the highest clinical certification - CDC Full Recognition. Lark works with some of the largest payers and self-insured employers to help them manage 30.5 million members to live healthier lives.Forrester Research has named Lark "Most Innovative Digital Health Product of the Year", Lark, Uber, Airbnb, WeChat were named the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
Lark is a companion that lives on the user’s phone and provides daily coaching, guidance, and health insights to users. We are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!