Freedom Financial Network ⟩ Senior Product Designer
As a Senior Product Designer, you will advocate for our customer's needs and lead product execution in a complex domain. You will establish connections within your cross-functional team and across domains, and influence teams to make customer-centric decisions throughout the project life cycle.
- Closely partner with the cross-functional team from the product definition stage through execution.
- Proactively identify research opportunities, leverage current research, and plan for the gaps. Empower the team to make research-informed decisions.
- Bring design thinking and service thinking frameworks to all touchpoints across the consumer experience.
- Own and lead the solution of both defined and undefined problem spaces.
- Actively contribute to up-leveling the design team, leveraging your strengths to help others grow.
- 4-5 years of experience working in a cross-functional team, solving complex problems, and shipping products to customers.
- Experience working across products and platforms, desktop and mobile experiences. Financial services expertise is a plus.
- Experience in facilitation frameworks like Design Sprints.
- Experience with concepting, prototyping, testing, before moving into high-fidelity designs.
- Proficient in storytelling and presenting.
- Tools: Figma, Miro, Sketch, Invision, and research methods.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,000 employees (known internally as "The Freedom Family") in two locations: San Mateo, CA, and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you'll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. We believe that success is only achieved by doing what's right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.