eMoney ⟩ Senior Researcher
We’re looking for a Senior UX Researcher to lead research for our flagship financial planning product. In this role, you'll be pivotal in surfacing opportunities to make our product more useful, usable, and desirable to advisors and their clients. This includes leadership of a major baseline usability assessment planned for 2022.
As an early member of our newly formed UX practice, you'll also shape how research gets done at eMoney. You'll work with us to define our processes and tools, as well as mentor new researchers and designers as we build the team to support rapidly growing research demand.
This role is fully remote eligible.
- Work with designers, engineers, and product managers to identify research needs and conduct studies across the entire product lifecycle, helping prioritize changes that improve user engagement and product adoption.
- Enable teams to participate in research so they see firsthand how users interact with our products (aka “exposure hours”).
- Educate and mentor fellow researchers and colleagues on how best to approach problems, solicit feedback, and drive for impactful outcomes.
- Help shape our new research practice:
- Assist in establishing frameworks for benchmarking, competitive analysis, and ROI metrics.
- Recommend and help implement improvements to our process, tools, and techniques.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with 3rd party research and data partners.
- Coordinate and manage our research panel, including recruitment, engagement, tracking, and incentives.
- You have independently conducted research studies using methods including interviews, usability tests, expert reviews, card sorts, and surveys.
- You have managed research studies end-to-end, from defining objectives with teams to presenting recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
- You're able to describe the strengths and weaknesses of different research methods and know when and how to apply them.