Vista ⟩ Sr. Manager, Product Design (UX), Digital
What You Will Do:
As the Sr. Manager of Experience Design for Digital, you and your team will design experiences that help millions of small businesses define and grow their presence online. You will:
- Hire and grow a team of designers to support the Vista Digital portfolio.
- Define and design experiences that power an SMB's online, digital presence.
- Collaborate with product & engineering partners to craft a scalable platform that connects experiences across internal and external SMB tools and services.
- Work with other design partners to contribute experience patterns to the larger Vista design system.
- Contribute thought leadership and design execution towards a long-term Vista experience strategy and vision.
- Attract, inspire and develop talent and team culture across the larger Vista Experience Design community.
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 8-10+ years working within a digital, design environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/retail/consumer brand
- 3+ years managing teams and/or growing talent.
- Proven ability in developing large scale, high-quality, digital experiences
- Expert in all aspects of design in a digital, product or user-centric space
- Able to balance quality standards with MVP testing strategies
- Able to craft long term vision and a path to get there
- Track record of producing data-informed, effective UX that delivers measurable outcomes for the customer and the business.
- Able to build strong cross functional relationships with design, creative, technical and business partners
- Relevant degree in field of design or HCI
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Using machine learning algorithms to drive design solutions
- Experience in platform design
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites, and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online, and on the go.