Vista ⟩ UX Content Designer
What You Will Do:
You'll be involved in every step of the process as part of a cross-functional team connecting and testing ideas to ensuring language quality through launch. You'll partner with program managers, product managers, UX researchers and product managers to continually improve content and evolve content standards and guidelines to elevate the overall quality of our work.
You're perfect for this role if you're versatile, able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows and product tours. And you love working on both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing.
- Strong understanding on UI/UX content design.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout Vistaprint experience.
- Comfortable with experiment design and working closely with designers, ux research and product managers to develop hypotheses and test plans.
- Promote content strategy at Vista and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
- Drive guidelines, create frameworks, design solutions, influence product vision, manage cross functional projects, and work with leadership to set goals.
- Focus on clarity, coherence, quality accessibility and global relevance.
- Team up with internationalization and localization teams to ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language
- Partner with creative teams from brief writing to execution of content and beyond, to ensure that strategy is both inspiring and creative.
- Provide clear meaningful feedback in creative review to ensure editorial and brand integrity.
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 6+ years experience writing for digital products, including end-to-end feature development
- 5+ years in content development and editorial strategy
- Experience designing global products for a diverse range of users
- Analytical thinking about customer journeys and content flows
- Ability to make strategic recommendations, draft presentations decks and present to leadership
- High-level problem solver and idea generator, with strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills to gather business/user insights and apply findings
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively cross functionally and with design teams
Nice to have:
- Understanding of SEM and SEO
- Experience with a/b testing preferred
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites, and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online, and on the go.