Corporate One Federal Credit Union ⟩ UX Designer and Researcher
· Collaborate with developers, product owners, project managers, member service representatives, and executives
· Attend Agile, daily stand-up calls for your project(s). Share what you've done, what you're working on, what you learned, and any roadblocks.
· Plan and perform user research. Conduct and analyze interviews, surveys, and usability tests. Work with our project stakeholders and Senior UX Designer.
· Create user stories, wireframes, personas, experience maps, and other artifacts
· Run a workshop or meeting. This could include a UX lunch-n-learns, interview debriefs, or wireframe reviews.
· Continuously learn about new UX resources and best practices and share them through our Teams channel
· You'll work through the entire design process, from empathize to implement.
· You'll have an opportunity to practice and grow a broad range of UX skills. You'll also have the mentorship of a UX manager who is eager to share and build up your experience.
· You'll work with your manager to define your unique career goals. And you'll have the guidance and resources to achieve them. This includes certifications, conferences, tuition reimbursement, and more.
· You'll design enterprise applications and design pattern libraries. You'll improve the day-to-day experiences of our members and their members (we call them "natural members").
· Your work will have an important and swift effect on the experiences of our members and our staff
· You'll have the opportunity to grow your leadership skills. You'll do this by facilitating workshops, serving as a UX team lead, and helping define our UX practice.
· You'll be encouraged to take part in the UX and credit union communities.
· By working on a nimble UX team at a small company, you'll gain experience in related fields such as project management, product management, business analysis, and communication and presentation skills.
· UX Design
· User Research
· Visual and Interaction Design
· Front-end Development (HTML/CSS)
· Life-long learner
Nice to have:
· Data Analysis & Visualization
· Project Management
Our headquarters is in Columbus, OH and we have an office in Jacksonville, FL. This position is a remote position with the option to work from your home or in either office location.
Senior UX Designer and Researcher
Member Digital Experience Department
We call ourselves a "credit union for credit unions." This
means we provide financial solutions to 750 member credit unions nationwide.
Credit unions are cooperatives, which means we're owned by our members and our
goal is to serve them well. From a UX standpoint,
this creates a unique dynamic where our users are also our member-owners.
Because of this, we share a common goal to create the best experiences
possible. Learn more at https://www.corporateone.coop/About-Us/About-Us.aspx
We have a strong benefits package, including casual dress and 20 days of PTO + 10 paid holidays. For more details, visit https://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/CareerHome.action?clientId=8a7883c6661393480166369915551dbf&specialization=&source=#careers
About the Member Digital Experience Department:
Think of us like a start-up within a 70-year old, not-for-profit organization. Our CEO created our department after defining user experience as one of our strategic pillars in 2019. Since then, we've grown from a UX-team-of-one to a nimble team of 6.
We're excited to infuse user-centered design into our organization, and the feeling is definitely mutual! We're expanding to keep up with demand.
We wear a lot of hats and are never afraid to roll up our sleeves and address a challenge. That means some days we're creating an experience map, and others we're recruiting research participants. We are a team that continually supports and learns from each others' unique expertise. And we're very excited to add new talent to our team.