Wells Fargo ⟩ Experience Design Senior Manager
Job ID R-178738
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Experience Design Senior Manager as part of the Consumer Data & Engagement Platforms team. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and lead the Experience Design team and design processes
- Deliver cross-channel and front-line employee experiences using user-centered design methods
- Address user pain points and significantly improve customer and front-line employee experiences
- Advocate for customer and front-line employee experience improvements
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration and engagement to drive new understanding of product opportunities that address user pain points
- Deliver elegant solutions to complex interaction problems, including knitting together multiple 'products' in an experience
- Manage the operational aspects of design team initiatives across programs
- Successfully communicate with and engage people from other functions
- Offer feedback, insight, and evidence that advances collaboration & alignment
- 6+ years of Website or Application Design experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of Management experience
Skilled in producing high quality storytelling deliverables
Knowledge and understanding of user-centered digital design
Design Facilitation and Interaction Design experience
Knowledge and understanding of tools like Figma or Figjam
An understanding of all user-centered design activities
Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Pay Range$138,500.00 - $287,600.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.