ezCater ⟩ Sr. Design Manager, Caterer Experience
What You'll Do:
- Drive design and vision for our caterer-focused products to transform the way they receive, process, and fulfill food orders at scale.
- Partner with product, engineering, and research partners to establish a clear strategy and roadmap that provides holistic end-to-end fulfillment experiences.
- Explore and refine concepts, then narrow to the best solution by weighing data, technical feasibility, and scope with your team.
- Work in Figma to deliver elegant solutions by crafting user flows, user journeys, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to inform your (and your team's) design decisions.
- Serve as an effective mentor and coach to ensure your people feel challenged and supported in their growth.
- Delegate and prioritize the work of your team and ensure their work meets a high level of rigor and quality.
- Establish appropriate metrics to measure the effectiveness of your team's work and impact on key company initiatives.
- Raise the bar for the quality of design at ezCater through your design work, mentorship, facilitation, and workshop skills.
- Foster a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in our products and also within our organization.
What You Have:
- 6+ years of experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design.
- 2 years of experience as a people manager leading and coaching others in the craft of UX and UI design.
- Ability to drive design concepts from business strategy discussions through to day-to-day hands-on design execution.
- Proven ability to scale design processes and best practices throughout a large organization, including facilitation of design thinking workshops.
- Strong storytelling skills and ability to create compelling narratives about the order journey and the user journey of our key segments.
- A transparent approach to working that invites others into the process and provides a welcoming venue for feedback.
- A positive attitude and ability to provide clear feedback, as well as regularly seeking feedback on your own performance.
- Proficiency in Figma, Miro or other design and prototyping tools. You keep up with the latest tools, and are willing to share your knowledge with the team.
- Have experience designing with and contributing to a robust design system.
- A detailed portfolio that showcases a knack for solving complicated problems and how your work led to business and customer impact.
- Soft skills that are as well developed as your research skills.
- A sharp mind, a soft heart and a large funny bone.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience designing for B2B audiences or marketplaces.
- Worked in the restaurant or delivery industry.
- Experience with service design or logistics problems.
- Conducted some amount of UX research.
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions - a $300+ billion market in the US alone. ezCater is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille, and had an up-round in December of 2021 when we were valued at $1.6 billion.