Indio Technologies ⟩ Senior Product Designer
As a product designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Own and tackle the end-to-end design process of a major feature.
- Prototype multiple ideas quickly to validate a user hypothesis.
- Participate in design critique and product leadership feedback meetings.
- Work closely with your partners in engineering and product management to come up with solutions for a tricky design problem.
- Talk with customers about their experiences using the product and uncovering areas of improvement.
- Advocate for features that improve the user experience in the product roadmap.
- Map out a new, complex user flow that you'll use to help communicate a new product vision.
- Organize and facilitate a cross-team design workshop.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have hands-on experience designing complex products from ideation to pixel-perfect execution for new and existing products.
- You are curious and hungry to learn the why behind the what.
- You give good feedback and receive feedback well.
- You care about the details but know that not all details are equal.
- You are ok with, and even thrive with ambiguity and can take the bumps in stride.
- You like to flex your empathy muscles by working collaboratively with research and designing products that make a huge difference to our customers.
- You are highly proficient in popular design tools, especially Figma or Sketch.
About Indio Technologies
Did you know every business needs insurance? Did you know that applying for commercial insurance is really complicated and that most of that work is done on paper today? It's ridiculous! We live in an age of connected computing! There has to be a better way!
Indio is creating a better way by making the complex world of insurance simple for both brokers and their clients using technology and smart, thoughtfully designed software. For designers who like to solve complex problems and create beautiful products, this is a target-rich environment. But we need more help. We need you.
Designers at Indio are part of a product and design-led company. We're a close-knit, collaborative, empowered team that thrives when working on complex challenges. If you're ready to change a legacy industry and make a big, visible impact, then come join us.