Quicken Loans ⟩ Senior UX Writer
The Senior UX Content Designer on the Experience Strategy & Design team must be an expert in UX writing best practices and understand how they can be used to achieve a product vision. This team member collaborates with UX designers to create and update features for a range of digital products - from apps to websites and beyond.
To be successful as a Senior UX Content Designer, this team member must be an expert in UX writing and knowledgeable about how content guides users through a digital experience. They must be able to work with a team to translate requirements into design solutions that solve both client and business needs. This includes having the ability to interface with technology team members to understand what options and limitations must be considered and to make recommendations that push the envelope.
- Collaborate with UX designers to create and update features for the digital products of Quicken Loans and some of its partner brands
- Influence the product vision by collaborating with product managers and developers to come up with creative solutions that further the product road map and tie back to our business strategies
- Write and edit product content, including headlines, button copy, metadata and other copy elements that drive the user experience and search engine optimization
- Use data and user feedback to guide recommendations and content decisions and influence key performance indicators
- Present new solutions and recommendations to product managers and stakeholders, using expertise and persuasion to influence the product vision
- Mentor associate-level UX content team members
- 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism or a related field
- Expertise in UX writing best practices as well as the ability to write in a manner that's clear, concise and on-brand
- Experience using a content management system for content creation and publishing
- Expertise in SEO best practices for creating content and writing metadata
- Comfort with translating technical requirements into design requirements
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
About Quicken Loans
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 9 consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.