Publicis Sapient ⟩ Senior Interaction Designer
remote Washington, DC 2 weeks ago
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Senior Interaction Designer to help design interfaces and workflows for a complex enterprise application that impacts the lives of millions of people.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and technology — we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multi-skilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
Our team is a close-knit collective of diverse thinkers and doers that pioneer solutions that have never been done, collaborate with our clients as partners, and design for future iteration and sustainability. Sounds like you? Apply now.
Open to East Coast candidates (must be able to pick-up equipment in DC), but local to DC/VA/MD is strongly preferred! Must have portfolio with interactive prototype samples to share!
- Your focus will be prototyping, interaction design, and user research, with a bit of IA and content strategy mixed in
- You'll conduct discovery to research existing and new features for the app Interactive prototypes will be your primary deliverable, created using components from a design system
- You'll facilitate developer and stakeholder reviews and you'll design and run usability tests, reporting to client leadership on your findings
- You'll have opportunities to receive feedback on your work and grow your skills as a designer from other members of the design team. Occasional travel will be required to review and test designs with stakeholders and users in the field
- You'll need to be a strong communicator as the complexity of this system requires constant coordination with other designers, developers, business analysts, and client stakeholders
- You will help define problems and design solutions to those problems. You will be expected to present a clear rationale for your design choices based on your understanding of the requirements, technical constraints, and business and user needs
Your Skills & Experience
- Collaborated with client stakeholders, developers and business analysts to define problems and prototype solutions
- Participated in requirements-gathering sessions Designed user interfaces for large-scale web-based applications
- Created interactive prototypes using tools such as InVision, Sketch, Flinto, Framer, and/or Axure
- Analyzed user flows from start to finish Collaborated with delivery teams in the discovery, implementation and release phases of an application or feature
- Presented concepts to clients and internal stakeholders and explained your design choices
- Led or participated in usability testing sessions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen; Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree required from college or university
Within Three Months on the Project You Will
- Have settled in with our team & client and completed all required training
- Have shadowed other designers to learn about the application and how we work as a team
- Have a strong grasp of the agency's various workflows and enterprise application
- Begun leading a track of work
Set Yourself Apart With
- Visual design, data visualization, content strategy or front-end development
- Understanding of designing for accessibility
- Knowledge of agile product environments and processes
About Publicis Sapient
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.