Flexera ⟩ UX Designers
We're looking for a talented designer with a knack for making complex business tasks feel simple, intuitive, and perhaps even delightful. The ideal candidate will design experiences centered on the people using our products. You'll do this by learning about our business, conducting user research, and translating your insights into sitemaps, user flows, customer journeys, wireframes, and prototypes. You'll be part of a globally distributed team of interaction and visual designers, working to develop the future of Flexera experiences.
- Work directly with engineers and product managers, from beginning to end to facilitate the build-out of your designs.
- Participate in design reviews. Foster a healthy design practice by giving and receiving constructive feedback with maturity and perspective.
- Always be looking for even better ways to scale and increase the impact of our design team.
- Creating experiences that feel simple and straightforward, even when the data is not
- Turning complex and technical concepts into easy to understand tools.
- Visualizing data in a way that answers questions and prompts action.
- Crafting scenarios, user flows, wireframes, and working prototypes that clearly communicate design intent to everyone, designers and non-designers alike.
- Presenting your designs to stakeholders. You should be able to communicate your designs with passion and support them with data in addition to your intuition.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Close the loop by measuring key for key results and acting on what's learned.
- Work with stakeholders to make strategic design and user-experience decisions.
- Ask questions, even the "dumb" ones, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in a design-related field (HCI, interaction, visual) or comparable experience.
- 2-3 years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing elegant solutions for complex SaaS products.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Experience planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- You're not afraid to express your ideas or change your mind when someone has a better one.
- You have a positive, can-do approach that invites collaboration.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, and the like.
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 and design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience growing and maintaining a design system.
- Ability to synthesize abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and share knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies with your peers.
- A portfolio demonstrating your thought process for solving a real user need. Tell us some stories!